3/01/2012

KUNSTSCHLACHT review

Last week I fought the Kunstschlacht, the Battle of Arts. I was extremely excited but once I stood at the stage and held the marker in my hand I calmed down and started to have fun! There were incredibly 300 visitors there to watch Jumi Jami and me painting! At the first round 2 words were randomly chosen and we had 45 minutes to create something. The words were asylum 2.0 and abracadabra. I painted a raven kind of thing that gave shelter to a cat and a facebook like button to include the 2.0 element.
Second task was to create an image of our opponent in 30 minutes. Jumi Jami wrote a vegetarian cookbook so I surrounded her with greens. In the last round we´ve got a piece of wood with colour splashes on it and we could perform freely. It was so much fun! The battle was even broad casted by Regio TV! Thanks so much Peter and Benny for the organization of that event and thanks to B.ash for shooting more pictures.


first round. The raven.

the splash image.

Jumi Jami´s splash image:
and finally Jumi Jami drawing me!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen